Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Idea Grows Teeth

This thread says it all and was triggered by a "get together" at Doug's house in early August 2008 where they wrenched on the bikes and talked with Michael Lary who had recently returned from a ride through British Columbia and into Alaska a ways. Start at bottom if thread.


From: imacad@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I could imagine my tent here...
Date: August 11, 2008 9:41:06 PM CDT
To: getoutandplay@me.com
Cc: JWShervey@aol.com, ja.bunch@gmail.com


I think we're thinking of July sometime. Mike said that July is bookended by wet months of June & August...

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Corbin Geiser wrote:

I am good with late July or anytime August.....if that is in the ballpark of thoughts at this time. June is also good, I believe.


On Aug 11, 2008, at 6:25 PM, Doug Wang wrote:

Oh yeah... that's some sweetness.. :D
We should discuss dates... so we can start planning around it.

I've CC'd my friend Jeremy who has a 07 GS... he's thinking of joining us. Mike Larry said he might be interested in going all the way this time.


On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Corbin Geiser wrote:

Oh....I am in. I can't let you boys go all by yourself. Someone has to Buck knife those bears.

Corbin


On Aug 11, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Doug Wang wrote:

So.. you in for the AK trip?
C'mon... we talked about it a bit in Las Vegas... ;)
You know you wanna...
c'mon....

No comments: